But seriously we have made a lot of changes to our already clean & sanitary office so you do not need to hesitate about getting the care you need
Updated for Green Phase:
- Plexi-glass across our front desk
- Staff is wearing masks
- Chiropractor is wearing masks and gloves
- We welcome patients to come in wearing gloves and masks– MASKS NOW
- MANDATORY per Governor’s Orders except if you have a medical condition
- prohibiting you from wearing one or it is unsafe for you to wear one.
- Thoroughly sanitizing tables, pens, chairs, doorknobs, and more!
- Patient Sign-In
- Signing credit card receipts
- Patient initials on charts
- Patients waiting in Waiting room—instead each patient is directed
- immediately back to an individual room
- Therapy is performed in individual rooms.
- **Re-introducing spinolator in our community therapy room with curtains installed post chiropractic session when recommended.
- Digital payments via PayPal
- Write your own appointment reminder card (available on front counter)
- Health Store is open however we do offer Curbside Pick-up for Supplements (pay online or over phone)
- have been on an airplane within 14 days
- Been out of the country
- Been around anyone that has been out of the country
- Exhibit any cold like symptoms or cough, fever, shortness of breath (even if you test negative for corona virus)
Attention OHW 24HR FITNESS CENTER Members:
We are super excited to announce that, effective 12:01am Friday Morning June 5th, 2020 THE FITNESS CENTER @ OPTIMAL HEALTH & WELLNESS will be re-opening for business!!!
We are asking everyone to follow the CDC Guidelines on cleaning your machines after use, and keeping the facility clean and sanitized.
We ask that everyone Please WASH YOUR HANDS upon arrival into our gym.
Maintain a safe distance from each other. Be courteous of others when you move around using various machines.
Although Masks are MANDATORY per Governor’s Orders- Masks and gloves will REMAIN OPTIONAL in our facility DUE TO IT BEING AN UNSAFE ENVIRONMENT TO EXERCISE WEARING A MASK (WHICH IS AN EXEMPTION LISTED IN THE GOVERNOR’S ORDER).
I do not advise wearing a mask while exerting yourself. If you choose to do so, make sure someone else is in the gym with you AT ALL TIMES for safety reasons.
If you decide to wear gloves- we ask you to wash the gloves upon entering.
Please bear with us as we reverse this shut down in an appropriate manner.
With our capacity, I do not think there is any reason to limit your time in the gym. I think we should be able to maintain safe distancing with 10 or less gym members at a time.
When using cardio equipment be courteous of others and keep 1-2 machines apart.
If you are feeling sick we ask that you please stay home!
Don’t forget we have tons of high quality immune boosting supplements next door!
As of 12:01am Friday Morning June 5th, 2020 – ALL memberships that are in the system will be lifted from a freeze. Doing this will unfreeze everyone in the system, which will now change your expiration date to roughly 2.5 months in the future. I had put a freeze on all accounts that put a stop on all memberships and payments regardless of how your membership was paid!! (month to month, auto withdraw, yearly memberships, three month membership, or paid in full). Anyone that wants to know their new expiration date for their membership- reply to this email and I will get right back to you.
Your account will automatically be compensated for the dates we were closed. We will be running all auto draw accounts payments for the MONTH OF JUNE will be processed starting June 1st and prorated to account for the days closed in March and June (no payment due for April or May). So you will see a much lower (prorated) amount to
rectify everyone’s accounts.
We can’t wait to see everyone again and get you back on track to stay healthy and meet your fitness goals! Together we’ll get through this!! #OHWstrong!
Any questions please feel free to email us at OHWfitnesscenter@gmail.com
Our Passion is Your Health!
Katie & Scott Resick
Dr. Alivia Shoop & Our OHW Crew