Front Desk/Administrative/Patient Coordinator Position:
No experience required. We train.
Must be motivated, energetic, enjoy being around people, must be well organized, enjoy being busy and most importantly dependable and enjoy multi-tasking all day.
It is often fast paced with patients in and out the door frequently while the phone is ringing and you are working on other tasks- so quick multi-tasking is a must needed skill.
This position calls for one to always be smiling and polite. Speedy and Quality patient care is always our number one goal. Patients come to our office in pain and its our goal to make it the best and experience with minimal wait times.
Maintains office phone calls, appointments, charts, etc
Coordinates patient appointments, insurance, billing, etc based on doctors orders.
Oversees all office tasks and other employees work.
Facilitates patient intake, coordinating with chiropractic assistant and doctor.
All day long you will be multi-tasking the following:
• Call on patient insurance (mostly are online)
• Answer phones / call back missed calls
• Sign up gym members
• Input Chiro billing- just data entry from the doctor
• Schedule Appts /Call to reschedule cancellations/No shows.
• Maintain list of supplements and supplies for ordering.
• Make lists for other employees to do- cleaning- charts- copies etc.
• Book massages / training sessions / chiro appts
• Get office mail and process it.
• Maintain Cash drawer/safe – accurate records
• Input Authorizations
• Always checking over things and rechecking
• Keeping things nice and neat- minor cleaning duties or delegating tasks to chiropractic assistant.
• Check over gym- look for broken machines, things that need cleaned etc. alerting me of anything that needs attention.
-This position has you go from sitting to standing, standing to sitting a lot throughout the day when each patient checks in at the front desk.
Attire: business casual
-Preliminary Unpaid Shadowing of position for a few hours on 2 separate days to see if you like position.
-Preemployment Trial Week: $9/hour
Front Desk Position:
Training 2-3 months: $10
Month 3-12: $11/hr
Month 12-24: $12/hr
Month 24+: $13/hr
*Plus we have a bonus system for referring clients/patients in and supplement sales 🙂
*Employee Perks when not on the clock working: free chiropractic maintenance care, discounted massage, free gym membership, discounted supplements, free paraffin wax, free hydrotherapy, free vibration plate.
Part Time: Typically 12+ hours/week
**** We are currently looking to fill our MWF shift from 2pm-6:15pm (until all patients are out of building) ***** Plus additional hours when needed to fill in for our other part time front desk employee.
Our Front Desk hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays: 9:00-1:00 and 2:00-6:15pm (until all patients are out of building)
Tuesday/Thursdays 12-7:15pm (until all patients are out of building)
So if interested in more hours we can make more available.
We do have Required Nutrition meeting once every month (45-60 min during lunch break) that you’ll enjoy and learn a lot about health and supplements.
Position does not offer insurance benefits, sick days, vacation days, or paid holidays. We are typically closed 6 holidays if they fall on weekdays (Memorial Day, 4th July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day) and 3 partial days (close early by an hour or 2) (New Years Eve, Christmas Eve, day after Ihanksgiving) if they fall on weekdays.
EMAIL RESUME: OHWCHIROCENTER@GMAIL.COM